HFL Education 2023 National Early Years Conference
Early Years: foundations for future success
Maximising every child's potential through an inspiring, broad and ambitious curriculum
Providing the richest curriculum that offers activities and experiences to meet the needs of all learners will reap benefits not just at the end of EYFS but beyond. When teaching a generation that have been born during a pandemic, with greater experiential deficit than generations before them, makes this critically important. Having secure subject knowledge allows confidence to provide well attuned, rich, memorable first-hand experiences that will invite learning across the curriculum.
The HFL Education 2023 National Early Years conference will bring together some of the country's leading early years specialists who will share their expertise to help delegates:
- deepen their subject knowledge in supporting teaching and learning across the EYFS
- understand the benefits of learning through interconnected experiences
- explore ways to support children make sense of the world around them, build relationships with others, and develop life skills to equip them for future success in our ever-changing world
The programme of workshops will be led by:
- Andy McCormack, EYFS Teacher and PhD Candidate at the Centre for Research in Children’s Literature, University of Cambridge
- Pete Moorhouse, Early years creative consultant, trainer, researcher and author and founder of Irresistible Learning
- Helen Battelley, Movement Consultant at Music and Movement and internationally renowned consultant, trainer, author and speaker in Physical activity/movement in Early and Primary Education
- Elaine Bennett, Early Years Teacher and founder of Keeping Early Years Unique
- Nicola Burke, Early Childhood music consultant, trainer and author
- Audrey Pantelis, Founder and Director - Elevation Coaching and Consulting
- Debi Keyte-Hartland, Early Years Pedagogical Consultant and Artist-Educator
- Tim Lings, Director of Digital Learning, Heronsgate Primary School, Greenwich
- Ben Bolton-Grant, Speech and Language Therapist
- Dorothy Marlen, Freelance early childhood course leader and trainer
This event will be held online to enable EYFS practitioners and leaders to attend this high quality CPD without the need to travel and provide them with access to recordings of all sessions for a further 28 days on demand.
The cost of this event is £99 (excl VAT) per delegate.